Central Coast Friend of Democracy (CCFoD) is a community initiative and not affiliated with any political party. CCFoD was launched on 12 May 2021 by Jane Smith, a community advocate for over 20 years and elected to Central Coast Council in 2017.
The aim of CCFoD is to strengthen local democracy.
Our focus areas are:
- restoring local democracy and reclaiming our Council - this includes asking the question about a Council de-merger
- A stronger NSW ICAC and a Federal Integrity Commission with teeth
- Urgent action on climate change
- Active and resilient local communities and neighbourhoods
- Ecologically sustainable development (ESD)
Support our work - Make a donation